Re: Is this a problem?

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 03:09:49 EST

    On torsdag, mar 6, 2003, at 10:53 Europe/Stockholm, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    >> Will you do this?
    > Could you provide me a default framework search order that I could add.

    PBWO adds this:

    FRAMEWORKSEARCH = ("C:\\Apple\\Local\\Library\\Frameworks");

    I suggest we do the same thing.

    AFAIK this section is only created/needed/used on the Windows platform.
    It is simply ignored on OS X.

    Users will have to change this if their LOCAL_LIBRARY_DIR is not
    C:\Apple or if they want to link with frameworks not installed at the
    standrad location. This is a low priority bug, and I'll mention in the
    docs how to work around it.

    I've tried writing the path on a more generic form:

    FRAMEWORKSEARCH = ("$(LOCAL_LIBRARY_DIR)\\Frameworks"

    But have NOT found a way to get it working.

    /Anders