Re: Compiling WOLips projects from the command line

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 05:30:12 EST

    Hi Pierre,

    wolips is build on top of woproject. Take a look at
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/ how to use it. To compile your code
    you can use the wocompile task. The build.xml file from generated by
    WOLips requires WOLips to run. Nevertheless there are some examples on
    the website and in the woproject dist how to build your frameworks and
    applications with ant.

    To see woproject in action take a look at
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/wonder/ . ProjectWonder is build with
    woproject.

    The reason that ant could not find the woproject task in your example
    is, that it is not defined.

    Ulrich