Re: Can't get RC2 and WOLips to cooperate

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 09:09:35 EST

    > Just to clarify...
    >
    > Are you using RC2 with the org.eclipse.core.ant plugin replaced with one
    > from an earlier version - and everything works?

    While I can't speak for OSX this works just fine on Windows for us. I've
    been developing with RC2 the whole day so far - real joy :-)

    If you want to save yourself the hassle of rebuilding the ant.core
    plugin, grab the one I've put on

    http://xanthippe.dyndns.org/external/org.eclipse.ant.core_2.1.0.zip

    That's the one I'm (successfully) using.

    Have fun,

    -dirk