Re: WOAfile.icns?

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heCo.de)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 11:22:15 EST

    If you have WOComponents in subdirectories of your project, you must disable
    the rapid turnaround by either not specifying the -NSProjectSearchPath at
    all or by pointing it at some location that doesn't contain a PB.project
    file.

    (Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong -- hope you don't mind I cc'ed the mailing
    list, JR).

    Harald