Re: Can't get RC2 and WOLips to cooperate

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 16:38:22 EST

    I haven't looked at the actual bug report, but it was suggested in a thread
    on the eclipse news group that the bug report has been closed because it is
    "not fixable by the Eclipse team" (this is the memory problem I'm talking
    about).

    I think that the patch Ulrich pointed out for you was actually for the
    memory problem. Since it was built a while ago it doesn't have the new
    classpath either.

    For me the patch solved both problems.

    I think we should prepare to supply this patch to WOLips users even after
    Eclipse 2.1 is released. Perhaps we can include it in the download?

    /Anders