PB.project on Windows

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 19:07:59 EST

    I'm wondering if the following issues will be resolved in the 1.0.0 release
    of WOLips:

    - rebuilding PB.project: if subprojects are included in projects, all .java,
    .wo, and .api resources from the subproject are included in the root
    PB.project, and the subproject PB.project is untouched.

    - Adding components: the .wo and .api files are added correctly, but the
    .java component is missing the src/ path prefix. This means when you open
    the component in WOBuilder, it cannot find the source file, and you cannot
    add variables from the WOBuilder.

    These problems are in v 0.9.9. I tried testing the 1.0.0 version from CVS,
    but it doesn't seem to resolve these issues either ( rebuilding PB.project
    doesn't seem to do anything)

    One additional thought: Does WOBuilder rely on UNIX newlines to read the
    PB.project file properly? I know the PBWO creates all text files with UNIX
    newlines, does WOLips do the same?

    _ _ _
    Ian McDougall ian.mcdougal..mode.com