Re: Looking for Enlightment of the wobuild.properties file

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:18:35 EST

    Hi Christian,

    the wobuild.properties are written by
    build-user-home-wobuild.properties.xml ant script. This script is
    launched when you update WOLips or when the user forces an update of
    them via the preferences.

    The properties are only overwritten when there are new properties and
    not when a property is changed like changing the NEXT_ROOT.

    On MacOSX all properties are set to the defaults. On all other
    platforms the values are based on the environment variable NEXT_ROOT.

    The wobuild.properties contain more than we need in WOLips. But you can
    use them in your ant scripts.

    You can change the wobuild.properties to fit your needs. Take care that
    the path separators are equal to the generated stuff.

    Ulrich