Almost there

From: Javier Solorzano (jsolor..ac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 05:50:33 EST

    Hi again,

    So I removed the infamous Xerces jar from my classpath. Then I
    replaced the ant jar and added the NEXT_SYSTEM_ROOT entry to the Java
    preferences. After that I successfully compiled and ran my first WO
    project. I then imported an existing project. It almost worked. Eclipse
    imported all the files except the references to the D2W frameworks. I
    assume by default WOLips will not add any framework besides the
    standard WO frameworks? How do I add the extra frameworks?

    Another thing I can't figure out is how to localize files with WOLips.
    Is it possible?

    Cheers!