Re Sybase Plugin.

From: Jevon Hills (jhill..ymetacorp.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 18:41:01 EST

    I'm having prolems getting EOModeler to correctly create tables in
    Sybase, and I cant create new records in existing tables either.

    I have placed the jconn2.jar file in my /System/Library/Java/Extensions
    directory, i have placed the woproject.jar in /Library/Java/Extensions
    and my connection looks like this:

    I'm using WebObjects 5.1, Sybase 12.5, and java 1.3.1

    can any one help me???
    Jevon K. Hills
    Developer - Zymeta Media Promotion Systems