Re: Re Sybase Plugin.

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 19:14:48 EST

    I just got a new PowerBook recently and haven't done any real WO work on
    it yet, but you may follow the advise posted by Chris Dillman who
    originally asked about Sybase support on omnigroup list:

    I mean the part about putting all jars into

    /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Home/lib/ext

    Also this list (woproject-dev) has some hardcode Mac people. Anyone has a
    better advise?

    Andrus