Re: WOLips Question

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 03:47:06 EST

    Hi,

    Just copy all missing or misplaced files to where they should be. Then
    do Refresh, Close and Open.

    Pleae read the documentation!

    The bugs and issues section has descriptions on how to work around some
    known bugs or missing features. The fix for Bug695129 (your problem) and
    FeatureRequest695152 are basically the same.

    /Anders