Eclipse woa project can't find database driver

From: Hordur Thordarson (hordu..martkort.is)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 13:51:00 EST

    Hi,

    I'm playing with Eclipse RC3 and WOLips RC3 on OSX 10.2.4. I imported
    a simple WO 5.1 project and it ran immediately - much better results
    than my previous tests with Eclipse/WOLips ;-)

    However, when any database access is tried (Frontbase) through the
    eomodel in the project, a suitable driver cannot be found. I've added
    the frontbase jdbc driver jar to the Eclipse project, and the WO
    JavaJDBCAdaptor as well (as external jars), but that did not help.

    What else do I need to do to get this working ?

    Thanks,

    Hordur
    Smartkort