Re: Smaller font size

From: Anjo Krank (a..rnet.de)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 05:09:43 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

    thanks for your tips!

    Am Samstag, 29.03.03 um 14:33 Uhr schrieb Ulrich Köster:
    > this is what I do:
    > - double click on the file name tab

    The switch times are to large...and these constant double-clicks are
    giving me RSI (no joke, it's a pain on a trackpad without a mouse).

    > Or as an alternative make your package explorer a fast view.

    Better, but this is a bit confusing for me, because it overlays the
    source window instead of pushing it aside. And looks plain ugly :)

    Also, both tips don´t really help with the other view (task, outline,
    etc) I'll try to find out how to let the main windows's widget honor
    the font settings. The ones in the prefs window - especially the tree
    widget - do so.

    My current most-missed features (from what I can see by just clicking
    around a bit) are:

    - custom ordering of files (like in PBX, the source with the .api and
    components in one group and those ordered by theme). The easiest way to
    do that would be to read/write in the .pbxproj's group information.
    It's not really hard to do, I already have objective-c code that does
    this.
    - the navigation widget of pbx. The file and the method popup are *so*
    much more space efficient - I always hav a large numer of files open,
    and most of them start with "ERX"...
    - consistent font size. They are to large in the main window and the
    rest is just a mess (set a smaller size and the buttons are almost not
    clickable anymore)

    Cheers, Anjo