Re: Hotswap and OSX?

From: Anjo Krank (a..rnet.de)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 10:19:40 EST

    All,

    reading my own mail from december would have helped...is this working
    on Windows? If yes, then I'll post a bug report against Apple's JDK
    1.4.1. One would think that this feature is implemented in the final
    JDK.

    So, hot-swapping *is* still much poorer that using the compiler proxy -
    and a lot slower, too :(

    Cheers, Anjo