Re: cvs, branches and co

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 11:36:25 EDT

    Hi,

    the buildserver can increment a version with every build and tag the
    cvs. It should be easy to add some lines to the build script to
    maintain a file (.html) with a list of tags and dates.

    Example

    1 5.1.2003
    2 5.2.2003
    3 5.3.2002
    .
    .
    .

    Version 1.0.1 may be build 36 from 6.8.2003.

    To keep it simple for us we should keep WOLips compatible with
    different Eclipse versions rather than maintaining different branches
    for it.

    Ulrich