Project References

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 12:45:52 EDT

    Should referenced project(s) jar file(s) be added to the referring project
    Java build path by WOLips/WOProject? My basic scenario is I have WO apps
    that reference WO frameworks so I right click on my apps' project folder and
    select Preferences->Project References and check the frameworks used by my
    app but that doesn't seem to update my build path to include the framework
    jars. Should it or is there some other purpose for Preferences->Project