Re: Project References

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 04:04:45 EDT

    Hi,

    from the Eclipse point of view it's the way to handle project
    references. Project A requires Project B so project B has to be build
    before A. This is also used by WOLips. But there is more. When you
    launch an WOApplication all referenced Frameworks(projects) are
    included in the NSProjectSearchPath.

    Ulrich
    Am Donnerstag, 10.04.03 um 22:38 Uhr schrieb Harald Niesche:

    >>> Should referenced project(s) jar file(s) be added to the referring
    > project
    >>> Java build path by WOLips/WOProject? My basic scenario is I have WO
    >>> apps
    >>> that reference WO frameworks so I right click on my apps' project
    >>> folder
    >> and
    >>> select Preferences->Project References and check the frameworks used
    >>> by
    > my
    >>> app but that doesn't seem to update my build path to include the
    > framework
    >>> jars. Should it or is there some other purpose for
    >>> Preferences->Project