Re: Adding a Pre-processing Step to WOProject?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 14:23:52 EDT

    Hi,

    Upon further reading I realized (or think I did :-) that I asked the wrong
    question. I had thought, incorrectly, that the build.xml was somehow running
    the compilation step as well. If I understand correctly, it is the JDT in
    Eclipse that does the compilation and the WOProject tasks just bundle the
    results up correctly.

    I think what I need is to add a Pre-processing Step to the JDT. Specifically, I
    want add another builder before JavaBuilder that will do the preprocessing when
    the project is built in Eclipse. So it seems that what I need to write is an
    Eclipse plug-in, not an Ant task.

    I'll also create an Ant target which would do a full build without Jass for
    deployment packaging.

    Cheers,
    Chuck

    --