newbie question on packages

From: Shinya Kominami (Shinya..icoon.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 16:40:55 EDT

    Hi,

    Downloaded Eclipse 2.1, WOLips1.0/WOProject, and even installed OmondoUML
    plug-in
    to give myself an incentive to switch to Eclipse from ProjectBuilder...

    Was able to import my projects fine, using the wizard; however, I have so
    many deep package declarations in my code
    without the actual, traditional, file system folders for those source files
    and this is causing me some grief. The source
    files are sitting in my default package section in the package explorer. I
    can
    create those package folders manually one by one but is there an easier
    solution? Or am I missing a feature here?

    Please help me out.

    Thanks.

    Shinya