RE: Resources

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 11:07:26 EDT

    so, if i have an XML resource file in the ./Blabla.subproj/src/org/package/
    directory, it is copied in the same subdirectory structure in the resource
    directory.. then i should code the whole path in my java file (i.e.
    inputStreaForResourceNamed(...) method) which is not really nice.

    I have exactly the same problem running in ResourceBundle mode.