Re: Where does ant look for stdFrameworks?

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 08:55:27 EDT

    Hi Kaj,

    I've not tested it but it should work:

    <woapplication name="MyApp" stdFrameworks="true".......

    It seems that you use a woproject version build from source. Take a
    look at the documentation provided with it. The documention in the cvs
    is up to date. I'll update the website when woproject 1.0.0 gets
    released.
    WOProject contains a lot of enhancement for cross-platform development.
      Namely it can generate a wobuild.properties file for you. Just include
    that file in the buildfile and you have access to all wo specific
    paths. No need to check the platform in your buildfiles.

    Ulrich