Re: Order of classpath entries in *ClassPath.txt file

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 11:13:01 EDT

    Hi Pierre,

    take a look in the WOLips help. The 'What's new' section talks about
    the steps to update your projects from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8 and beyond.

    To make sure that everything is correct add a local and a system
    framework to your project. The wizards are available in the WOLips
    context menu. After that open the .classpath file in a text editor and
    compare the added frameworks with your entries. I think the file is
    self explaining. The .classpath file is only visible in the navigator
    in the resource view.

    You can change the order of the libs in the project properties under
    'java build path' -> 'order and export'. The entries in the classpath
    should get in the classpath.txt in the same order. I've never tried it.
    Please let us know if works for you.

    Ulrich