path problems

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 12:14:06 EDT

    Hi,

    I have some other path problems.. within an application, when an
    exception occurs in a framework and I click on it in the console, an
    Error popup appers.

    The framework is one of mine, and is copied in local/library/framework.
    It is bind in eclipse with the source folder in the framework project
    directory (I can get it with the class broswer). But the console and the
    debuger do not find it (even if the path stay in the popup 'source not
    found' of the debuger).

    Thanks,

    Frederic