AW: path problems

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 03:06:10 EDT

    Hi,

    I have try to put the framework in the "Java build Path/Requierd Projects
    Build Path" but it does not work..

    There is an entry in the "Java build Path/Libraries" with the correct source
    directory.. and when I use Ctrl+click in code, it open the framework source
    file. Does eclipse use another way when clicking on an exception dump?

    Frederic