Eclipse lock up with WOLips 1.0.1

From: Charles-Edouard Ruault (c..dtect.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 03:48:38 EDT

    Hi All,

    i've been using eclipse & WOLips for a while and first of all, congrats
    for the great work !
    i've recentrly upgraded to WOLips 1.0.1 and i've been getting a few
    weird behaviours since then ....
    - I upgraded using the software update available in eclipse.
     From there, when i start eclipse either i get a total lock up ( eclipse
    uses 100% of the CPU and the only way to stop it is to kill it manually )
    The only way i have to get back to a clean state is to recreate my
    workspace from scratch ( my workspace contains 2 WOFrameworks and 3
    WOApplications )
    ( this happened 3 times ).
    After recreating my workspace i managed to work for a few hours. Then i
    exited eclipse and when i started it again, same problem lockup and i
    have to destroy and recreate the workspace again ....
    I've never had that problem before i upgraded to WOLips 1.0.1
    Has anyone seen this ? Any hints on how to solve the problem ?

    FYI : this is happening on Linux with eclipse 2.1 and J2SE 1.4.1_02

    --
    Charles-Edouard Ruault
    Idtect SA