Re: [OFF TOPIC] Moving Views in Eclipse

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 11:47:23 EDT

    > but that means I have to use windows. You're kidding right?

    As much as I hate to say it: no. I use the tool that works. And if the
    tool doesn't work correctly on my platform of choice I have two
    alternatives: dump the tool or change the platform.

    I'm absolutely no Windows fan (far from it) but for using eclipse it's
    the best platform I've seen. Eclipse on Linux/blackdown JDK is
    acceptable too ...

    -dirk