Maintaining PB.project

From: Paul Hertz (paul-hert..orthwestern.edu)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 16:27:52 EDT

    Cross-platform work with WO5.2 Win is the main reason I'm using Mac Eclipse.

    Maybe I'm missing something here. When I added a .wo file with
    WOLips, it did dutifully create the .java and .api and other files,
    but it did not update PB.project. ISTR it did update PB.project when
    I created the Main.wo file in creating the project.

    So, I'm maintaining the PB.project file by opening ProjectBuilderWO
    and adding the files.

    If I understand the WOProject documentation correctly, I ought to be
    able to do rebuild PB.project with PBIndex. Couldn't I add a script
    similar to the one on the documentation page to my build.xml file and
    execute it whenever I needed to update? Better yet, couldn't I make
    that update part of the build?

    OTOH, in future versions will PB.project eventually get updated
    whenever I add files to my project? This would seem to be the
    simplest way to do things. But, as I said, I may have missed
    something.

    -- Paul