Problem with deployment of WO App created by Eclipse

From: Christian Mittendorf (christian.mittendor..reenet.de)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 09:53:32 EDT

    Hello!

    I have a problem with the deployment of a WO application. At first I
    thought the problem would relate to the deployment machine using 2 ip
    adresses and using WO 5.2. But then I did some testing and there seems
    to be some other problem.

    I've already seen the information at Apple about WO52 and multiple
    network interfaces and the patch was applied to all apps.

    I have created 2 small test apps. One using Eclipse and wo-lips 1.0.1
    and the other app was created the usual way using ProjectBuilder. I
    then transferred both apps to my linux box where I already sucessfully
    deploy 2 other apps.

    The app created by Eclipse refuses to start if being started by
    JavaMonitor. The only response I can see so far is the increasing death
    counter... that's all. However, I can start the app from the
    commandline and it is working then.

    The other app, the one created by PB, starts without any problems.

    Any idea or hint where the problem is located or where to search for
    further information?

    cu
    cm