Re: Problem with WOLips build

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 03:36:34 EDT

    Hi Charles,

    your log from the previous thread unvealed the problem. The javabuilder
    gets invoked during the ant build. This is something we can not fix in
    a short period of time. Unfortunately this seems to crash Eclipse on
    Linux. Never seen this on Windows or MacOSX. Anyway it consumes time on
    these platforms.

    Ulrich