"C:..." in the classpath files

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 13:43:39 EDT

    Hi!

    One of our WO developers working on windows gets some of the
    frameworks referenced with full windowspath in the classpathfiles
    when building with ant.

    F.x.

    C:/Apple/Library/Frameworks/JavaWebObjects.framework/Resources/Java/javawebobjects.jar

    The classpathfiles is just fine when building with ProjectBuilder.

    I attach his wobuild.properties, build.xml and the resulting UNIXClassPath.txt.

    Any ideas what is wrong or how to fix this?

    -Kaj :)