installing a framework + CLSSPATH.txt troubles

From: Michele Rossi (michele.ross..bc.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 06:27:27 EDT

    Hi all,
    I am having the following two problems with WOLips:

    --------------
    Problem 1: when I try to install a framework, the install destination
    remains ".", and the location specified in wobuild.properties is ignored.

    This an extract from the Ant console output (see attachment for full console
    dump)
     <<ant.output.install_framework.txt>>
    setProps:
        [property] Loading D:\eclipse\workspace\MyFramework\build.properties
    Override ignored for property framework.name
    Override ignored for property classes.dir
        [property] Loading C:\Documents and
    Settings\RossiM\Library\wobuild.properties
    Override ignored for property wo.dir.root
    Override ignored for property wo.woroot

    Why is Ant "ignoring the override"?

    Is anyone experiencing the same?

    ---------------
    Problem 2: when I add a local framework to my woapp, the corresponding entry
    is not added to my CLSSPATH.txt nor to UNIXClassPath.txt.
    Ant is not making "include" files such as

    [woapplication] Copying D:\eclipse\workspace\MyProject\Properties to
    D:\eclipse\workspace\MyProject\MyProject.woa\Contents\Resources\Properties
    [woapplication] Includesfile
    D:\eclipse\workspace\MyProject\ant.frameworks.wo.wosystemroot not found.
    [woapplication] Includesfile
    D:\eclipse\workspace\MyProject\ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot not found.
    [woapplication] Includesfile
    D:\eclipse\workspace\MyProject\ant.frameworks.user.home not found.
    [woapplication] Includesfile
    D:\eclipse\workspace\MyProject\ant.classpaths.wo.wosystemroot not found.

    again, see the other attachment for the full console dump.

     <<ant_output_build_woapp.txt>>

    I am running Eclipse Version: 2.1.0 - Build id: 200305280800 and WOLips
    1.0.1. on Windows XP, Java 1.4.1_02-b06.

    I have tried with various versions of eclipse and WOLips. No difference.

    Someone says it could be to do with running XP but I find it hard to believe
    as Ant is a pure java application, right?

    any help/opinion would be greatly appreciated.

    thanks a lot
     Michele

    BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

    stated.