Re: Eclipse versions

From: Paul Hertz (paul-hert..orthwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 16:30:56 EDT

    Installing the SWT update into Eclipse 2.1 does solve the drag and
    drop problems that were previously reported. Experimentally, I have
    also installed Eclipse 3.0 beta (i.e., the nightly build, where it is
    not yet identified as 3.0 beta).

    So far 3.0 works without major problems. I would note that after the
    install of WOLips, when Eclipse suggested an automatic restart, this
    apparently resulted in files not being updated. As a precaution,
    don't do the auto restart, quit manually and when you relaunch,
    Eclipse should have all the expected WOLips capabilities.

    Running Max OS 10.2.6, JDK 1.3, WOLips 1.0.1

    -- Paul

    --
    Paul Hertz <paul-hert..orthwestern.edu>