Re: Enable/disable plugins... (or: no fun without WOLips)

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 03:21:43 EDT

    Hi Kaj,

    in the UpdateManager Perspective is an item 'Configuration History'.
    Try to switch back to configuration that has WOLips enabled.

    The next time just copy the plugins and features from the
    dist/WOLips_*****/plugins or dist/WOLips_*****/features folder in the
    corresponding eclipse folder. Take only the folders not the jared
    folders.

    Let me know if you need more help with it.

    Ulrich