Adding Application Resources

From: Paul Hertz (paul-hert..orthwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 16:26:43 EDT

    I want to add a .xsl file to my application resources. I can
    obviously create it without difficulty in the application file
    hierarchy; however, it is not automatically added to the PB.project
    file, nor does it show up on regenerating the file.

    Do I have to add such resources by manually entering them under
    WOAPP_RESOURCES in PB.project ?

    Or should I add this to the build.xml file within <resources dir="."> :

         <include name="**/*.xsl/"/>

    Or is there some command I haven't discovered to add resource files?

    What's the best practice? I imagine the build.xml file edit is, but I
    am rather new to using this IDE.

    I have a similar problem with a directory of bitmap graphics, "img."
    It is in the file hierarchy, but the WOLips->Update PB.project
    command does not add it to the PB.project file under
    WEBSERVER_RESOURCES. It seems to me that it should do this (and that
    this worked in the past, worse yet).

    -- Paul