WOLips: PB.project file has excluded .java files

From: Sacha Mallais (sach..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 20:31:07 EDT

    Hi all,

    We have an Eclipse plugin that preprocesses our java files. In order to do
    this, it sets up an exclusion filter (**/*.java) on the java source dirs
    and adds another source directory to the project into which it puts the
    preprocessed java files. This allows the Eclipse java builder to get the
    preprocessed java files without picking up the original ones.

    I noticed today, though, that the PB.project file lists both the
    preprocessed files (which should be there) and the original files (which
    should be excluded with the filter). So far, we haven't had any problems
    due to this, but I thought it might be a bug for the tracker.

    Here is an extract from the PB.project file generated by WOLips:

            CLASSES =
            (
               src/net/global_village/eofextensions/CopyableGenericRecord.java,
               src/net/global_village/eofextensions/DatabaseTestSetup.java,
               ContractedSource/net/global_village/eofextensions/CopyableGenericRecord.java,
               ContractedSource/net/global_village/eofextensions/DatabaseTestSetup.java
            );

    Thanks for your time, and let me know if I should enter this as a bug in
    sourceforge,

    sacha

    --
    Sacha Michel Mallais - 400 lb. chimp                   sach..lobal-village.net
    Global Village Consulting Inc.              http://www.global-village.net/sacha