Re: Adding Application Resources

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 03:45:22 EDT

    Hi Paul,

    sorry for the delay. With 1.0.2 you can add a target with the pbindex
    task to the buildfile.
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/ant/pbxindex.html

    As mentioned before. The taskdef is not required.(typedef
    name="frameworks"
    classname="org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.FrameworkSet"/> )
    You the external tool support ('Run Ant') to execute the target.

    Let me know if you need more help with it.

    Ulrich