Re: setting JVM runtime parameters with WOLips

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 09:48:34 EDT

    Hi Michele,

    the compiler within Eclipse is a Jikes clone. To set the global options
    choose Window-Preferences-Java-Compiler from the menu. It's also
    possible to set the options per project in the project properties page.
    ProjectRoot-right click-Properties.....

    The default build.xml takes the classes compiled by Eclipse(Jikes).
    Currently there is no support to set the jvmoptions for the
    classpath.txt generated by the WOApplication task. You can set them in
    the launch config wizards within Eclipse and in the WOMonitor.

    Let me know if you need more help with it.

    Ulrich