Project doesn't compile

From: Paul-Liviu Petrus (PPetru..HP-GMBH.DE)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 08:36:48 EDT

    Hi!

    Thanks Ulrich for the answer regarding the resources. I can get the
    project running now, but I have another _strange_ WOLips newbie problem.

    I made some changes to one of my files and then compiled
    (Project->Rebuild Project), but the file was not compiled (the .class
    file wasn't generated). I tried to clean the project and build it again
    - all it does is, it creates the .cmd file and copies the resources. I'm
    pretty new to Ant building, though I looked into the build.xml I did
    find nothing.

    What is to be done?

    Thanks,

    Paul Petrus