JavaApplication task

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 15:27:18 EDT

    Finally "upgraded" my PowerBook boot partition to HFS+ from UFS, so now
    I can run Swing apps (e.g. CayenneModeler).

    Looking at the structure of the application bundle generated by the Jar
    Bundler, I can see how we can easily create a new WOProject task
    [JavaApplication] to enable building applications using Ant (extending
    WOProject beyond just WO and into Mac OS Java realm). Just wanted to
    run this by everybody. Maybe there are already existing tasks that do
    that, or there are some limitations that I am not aware of (application
    bundle binary component seems to be generic and can be copied over from
    one app to another, the only trick is copying the jars and building
    CLASSPATH in Info.plist).

    Andrus