Re: Working with packages in WebObjects/WOLips

From: Felix Franz (fran..rgosign.de)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 06:58:44 EDT

    Hi Paul,

    I had the same problem a few weeks ago (thanks to Petri Stenberg for
    the tip!). You have to add the .jar-file in the
    .woa/Contents/Resources/Java directory to the classpath in the
    run/debug configuration (Classpath tab, Add JARs).

    The default entry is "use default class path", which doesn't include
    the jar-file under the .woa-directory.

    Cheers,

    felix