Moving classes into a package

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 18:27:59 EDT

    Sorry if this has already been covered on the list, but I don't see it
    in the documentation: What do I have to do to move my component classes
    into a named package? I've naively tried just using the built-in
    Eclipse refactoring, but now WebObjects Builder can't seem to parse my
    class files for actions and keys... I presume I need to tell it the
    files have moved, but how?

    Note that I did see the caveat about package scope visibility not
    working outside of the default package... I'm pretty sure that's not
    the problem, because all of my accessors are explicitly declared public.

    -- Kaelin