RE: Working with packages in WebObjects/WOLips

From: Paul-Liviu Petrus (PPetru..HP-GMBH.DE)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 03:56:31 EDT

    Hi Mike, hi all,

    To answer your question, WOLips does the standard Java thing with regard
    to packages; for instance, I have the directory structure
    <proj-dir>

    | src
    | |_de
    | |_shp
    | |_ecompany
    | |_charts
    | |_inputforms
    | |_manytomany
    | |_reports
    |_ActivitiesPage.wo
    |_Reports.wo
    |_...
    |_...

    The wo directories are _all_ under the root directory. Can it be that
    the reaspn why the wo's don't 'see' the class components?

    Secondly, I tried to refer in code the ActivitiesPage component as
    de.shp.ecompany.ActivitiesPage but got the same error. It says it can't
    find the activityDG display group, even if I provided an accessor method
    for it.

    Paul.