WOLips not building .jar file and copy the build.xml file...

From: Christian Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 10:18:40 EDT

    Hi,

       I'm having a weird problem with incremental build mode. My projects
    mostly build fine, but for two issues

       1. I keep getting my build.xml inside my .woa or .framework file.

       2. Instead of a .jar file in Resources/Java, I get the folder
    hierarchy with .class files.

    Has anyone encountered this, and is there a good resource for
    configuring the internal/incremental builder to know about alternate
    project layouts?

    Christian.