Re: WOLips not building .jar file and copy the build.xml file...

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 10:34:49 EDT

    Christian Gruber wrote:
    > I'm having a weird problem with incremental build mode. My projects
    > mostly build fine, but for two issues
    >
    > 1. I keep getting my build.xml inside my .woa or .framework file.

    There's nothing weird about that -- everything called *.xml is copied
    into the incremental build.

    > 2. Instead of a .jar file in Resources/Java, I get the folder
    > hierarchy with .class files.

    Yepp, that's the plan -- WO doesn't seem to mind and updating the build
    structure is much quicker this way.

    > Has anyone encountered this, and is there a good resource for
    > configuring the internal/incremental builder to know about alternate
    > project layouts?

    Well, unfortunately, the incremental builder is unconfigurable at this
    time. The rules for what goes where are hard-coded in the builder.

    Since the incremental builder is only supposed to support development,
    it was deemed unnecessary to correct those 'problems' -- if your needs
    are different, don't hesitate to tell us!

    Harald