RE: Need for old PBWO files?

From: Christian Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 10:37:44 EDT

    Probably a global default, with per-project override, but per-project
    would be more important.

    This becomes difficult if PB.project is actually used to keep sync. It
    may be easier to keep PB.project and pbx files in sync with .classes and
    others if some WOLips resource was kept as the primary resource, from
    which others are generated.

    Regards,
    Christian.