RE: WOLips not building .jar file and copy the build.xml file...

From: Christian Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 10:41:48 EDT

    Ah. In my build.xml I specified some resource folders in another
    structure, and modified the <woframework> task to only look in those
    places. Incremental build would of course not obey this, hence the
    other part of my question.

    I definitely would find it helpful to configure where to find WS
    resources, where to find non-WS resources, and whether or not to build a
    .jar file. The latter is no biggie, if WO doesn't care, but since I
    build for deployment from within Eclipse, it'd be nice not to have to
    switch to ant builds just to do a deployment.

    The above may be moot when we move to a central build server for WO, but
    God only knows when we'll find the time to setup central builds on these
    projects.

    Thanks for the clarification, though. I'm not in as bad shape as I was
    worried - it's just a bit messy.

    Cg.