Re: WOLips not building .jar file and copy the build.xml file...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 22:28:24 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    This didn't really had any effect on anything.

    I don't understand what is going on. I have two more or less identical
    framework projects (both have source in the root project directory, and a
    set of exclusion filters in the project-level "Java Build Path ->
    Source"). WOLips build style is set to Ant.

    One produces a clean build, but another one has all kind of garbage under
    XYZ.framework/Resources/Java. In addition to expected *.jar file, it has
    ..java, .xml, even .classpath....

    Well since contrary to what I mentioned before, I am not using incremental
    build style, but rather the ant build, I understand that WOLips simply
    invokes WOProject tasks? I guess I may dig from this direction.

    Andrus