Re: WOLips not building .jar file and copy the build.xml file...

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 04:24:37 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > I don't understand what is going on. I have two more or less identical
    > framework projects (both have source in the root project directory, and a
    > set of exclusion filters in the project-level "Java Build Path ->
    > Source"). WOLips build style is set to Ant.

    You can try to make sure you are really *not* using the incremental
    builder by switching it on in the project preferences and then switching
      back to the ant build style. (There were changes of how this is stored
    in the project some time ago, the dialog might simply be confused.)

    > One produces a clean build, but another one has all kind of garbage under
    > XYZ.framework/Resources/Java. In addition to expected *.jar file, it has
    > ..java, .xml, even .classpath....

    Well this is evidence against the incremental builder, because it
    doesn't copy .java files ...

    > Well since contrary to what I mentioned before, I am not using incremental
    > build style, but rather the ant build, I understand that WOLips simply
    > invokes WOProject tasks? I guess I may dig from this direction.

    As far as I know, everything happening in the ant build is controlled by
    the build.xml (besides things like updating the PB.project, right, Ulrich?).

    Harald