Re: WOLips not building .jar file and copy the build.xml file...

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 05:05:06 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    make sure that the output folder is the same as the src folder(the
    project folder). Otherwise all stuff end up in the bin folder.

    The Eclipse compiler rules:
    Compile all .java to the output folder.
    If output != src copy alll other stuff to the output folder.

    In the buildfile you can grap your classes from the projectfolder with
    a filter.
    <classes dir=".">
            <include name="*.class"/>
            <include name="*.properties"/>