Re: WOLips-generated project not finding framework resources

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 13:54:02 EDT

    On Saturday, July 5, 2003, at 10:43 AM, Kaelin Colclasure wrote:

    > I do see that the framework name here appears to be WOExtensions vs.
    > JavaWOExtensions... Is the WOBuilder palette out of date or something?

    Doh! That appears to be my problem all right... I opened the .wod file
    with a text editor and changed the framework name from WOExtensions to
    JavaWOExtensions, and viola, it works. Sorry for cluttering the list
    with such a simple issue -- as you can see I'm still laboring up the
    steep part of the WebObjects learning curve. :-)

    -- Kaelin